Monday, December 17, 2007

If he can understand

A week more to THE day...
Well, it's not that big of a day...but still...

Have I finished preparing?
The answer: NOT!

One of my colleagues at work is so excited for me.
I'm so scared of the things that'll come.
But he...well...hard to say.

I'm so mad because I was just telling him that I am concern of the future...
And he actually turned on his bad aura moody hot head.
I'm not sure why...
If I hadn't known better, I would say he is not sincerely up to this.

I don't know what is in his mind...his head...
I'm not sure how he actually feels...

It's sad that even after all that I did for him...
Supporting him, being patience with him, listening to all his ramblings,
listening to him making a dream that sounds just too good to be true...
And when I tell him about my concerns, he goes off on me.

I just wish...
that he could understand...

No comments: