Wednesday, December 26, 2007

3 days being someone's fiancee

Engaged for 3 days now!!
Hehe..

So happy and so contented.
Although it will be another 2 years or maybe a lil bit more til we are going to be really together, but it's ok with me.
2 years might not seem so bad. =)

But I was stunned by the mention of the dowry.
It's not as expected!
I did not imagine it would be that much!
But luckily for me, he seemed to be fine with it.
He says that it's definitely not expected but definitely in the budget.
Yea! =D

For now, I can rest from doing any preparations.
However, I cannot stop from saving money for the big day.
My grandma advised me to save at least RM1,000 a month so that by 2 years, I would already have RM24,000 to spend on the wedding.
Do you think that's enough?
I was thinking to put these savings into ASB because it's much safer.
Maybe split 50-50 between ASB and Public Mutual.
What do you think?

Oh, sorry did not manage to put in the picture just yet.
But I will by end of this week.
HOPEFULLY!!!!
Hehe.

No comments: