Friday, November 6, 2009

Will NOT recommend this person!

It's more than a month already from when I last posted!

Yes dearies. I am a MRS.
I am a married woman.
Still sounds a bit surreal.

But alhamdulillah...everything went fine.
We had 4 events, 3 receptions and 7 outfits!
Other people might say that my reception look stunningly beautiful and cost a lot.
Truthfully, not so.
My family is average people, our budget is average and we manage to pull it off looking exclusive.
Wow!
I'm amazed myself.

I can recommend almost all vendors of my wedding to brides-2-be.
Except...the one who did my hall dais/pelamin.
My mother actually called this lady, Mila.
Apparently, she did LadyNoe's wedding.

Upon our agreement, she told us there'll be 6 pots, that it'll be all fresh flowers, how the arch would look like, etc etc
On that day however, the pots of flowers were not the same as what she mentioned, she placed like a cheap artificial flower on top of the dais, and the arch was the same old old arch we saw at her boutique!
The pelamin was a disaster.
What my family did was, we brought the big pots from my pelamin at the house to the hall.
And luckily, me & my mom bought enough flowers to decorate the arch.
We gave them to her and she gave many reasons to avoid decorating it.
Furthermore, she was packing to go home with the flowers that WE already PAID!
There were bunch more of flowers, including Roses!
In the end, my aunties decorated the arch themselves, which turned out gorgeous.

Just when I thought that the drama is finished, the very next day she called again in the morning.
Asking for payment. OK. No problemo.
I told my mom that I will call her to give her feedback on the dais.
Since I had stuff to settled with other wedding vendors, I did not call back immediately.
Then my mom told me that she rang many many times asking for payment.
Alright, jeez wheez.
I rang her and kindly gave the feedback from my family.
What shocked me is how she responded.
Not only she interrupted me, but she actually snapped at me.
Accusing me of not wanting to pay bla bla.
I kept my cool saying that I wanted to help her and wanted to give feedback on her work.
She refused to accept! And started asking for money again.
I told her honestly that I'm out and wouldn't be able to transfer it now.
But how she demanded it! My gosh!
I told her that I am not going to pay for the arch as she did not do it.
She had to accept because she knew she will lose anyway.

There were lots of snapping done from her side and I'm surprised that I kept my cool.
Personally, I think she might be having some hutang with Ah-Long or something.
This is not the first time she demanded money like that from us.
But obviously, this time was worse, with the accusing and getting mad at us, who is her client!
I didn't want to pay full amount considering her attitude.
But we paid almost after minusing the arch.

So...I will not recommend her to anyone at all.
Lousy job for the money you pay, and very very lousy way she treated her client!

I will post pics of the solemnization dais that another person did which was absolutely beautiful!
I told her what I wanted, she gave me more than that! =D
Now this is recommended!

For now, I'll sign off first.
Will be back with pics and stories.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

hye...i pon tekena ngan kak mila ni..mase nak fitting baju lagi da tekena...mase tu..my fiance mmg marah la..bila tiba hari nak pasang pelamin...ya rabbi..die lmbat datang...kitorg da ngantok..pengantin da naik bengang da ni...alasannye jammed..da tau jam kuar la awal..bongok tul..then..tengkolok my hubby plak..lain colour u tau takk...baju purple..tengkolok. maroon..siot tul.die bg baju awal..tengkolok bwk mase hari sanding..mmg bullshit la mila ni...baju i lak...besar..then die oter..u tau tak oter cam sial je...baju kaler purple...die boleh jahit tangan je..da la bennag kaler putih..mmg sial..then bila tnag payment...macam2 la...ade org tipu die la...so nak kena ubah polisi..kitorg mmg ikut je bile die mintak bayar..haihhhhh...benci betul la org camni...mmg tak maju la sampai bila2- sherly

me said...

Hi Sherly..
Thank you for the comment!
I bet you not only us both having the same issue with Mila here.
I til this day cursed whenever I see the pix of my hall dais.
People like her need to be stripped of her job title. I initially wanted to pay much lesser because of her attitude, but hubby told me to just minus the arch. insyallah, murah rezeki on my side hehe
what we should do is to remind/tell our acquantaince to not take her service. Lousy to the max!

オテモヤン said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

hye, this mila dr mana ye?

Miss Inaza said...

Salam,

I hope u don't mind me linking you in my blog =) I'm searching for Malaysian designers and i see you have the links.

me said...

anon: if you go to LadyNoe's blog..you'll know which one.

miss inaza: hi! =) pls do and thanks! =D

Anonymous said...

Salam,

Me and my husband share the same bad experience with Mila..we both booked her for our reception..and to our dismay, what we've requested turn out the opposite!! what a dissapointment =(..dahla she came to my house late at night around 12pm the day before my solemnization to set up the dais! gila menunggu dia..huhuh..will definitely not recommend to anyone for her bad service

Renee Meow said...

hye im a silent reader.. can u share wif me who's dis person? definitely dunwan to face the same prob too.. email me ya? maernee@gmail.com. tq :)


meow~
http://reneemeowwedding.blogspot.com

me said...

anon: salam..so sad to hear your side of story. i guess she didnt take any advice that ive given her before. it's so sad..i dont want the same thing to happen to other brides out there.
it's a pity that i dont really know her shop's address or else i would have posted it here.

renee: she's the one who did ladynoe's wedding..i know she's based somewhere in ampang..she has very small shop though. not impressive.

butik pengantin said...

Not a good business when her treat a customer with that attitude.She will ruin her business.